1. If I pay the security deposit, will it be returned to me?
– If the applicant is approved and later changes his/her mind, the Pre-Lease Deposit WILL NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
– If applicant is rejected, the Pre Lease Deposit will be returned.
– If applicant is accepted and signs a lease, the Pre Lease Deposit will be converted to security deposit and refunded upon lease termination subject to deductions outlined in Pre Lease Agreement and Lease.
2. What is the income requirement?
– The standard policy is that applicants have income (or permanent guaranteed benefits) of 2.5 time the regular rent amount.
3. What is the application fee?
– $50 per adult.
4. Do you accept felons?
– No. Applicants that have a gross misdemeanor/felony or more severe crime on his/her record are not accepted, with the exception of DUI and other driving-related offenses.